Here at thehomefinishers.com, we take enormous pride in the unequaled roof servicing features of our Atlanta roofing companies. As each roof is different, we understand that our clients each have their own unique needs. Our roofing companies in Atlanta are here to provide them with nothing but the best experience, specifically tailored to their custom job. Our craftsmen have years of experience working with a wide range of roofing materials, installing gutters, and flashing corners for a completely watertight covering!
Trusted Atlanta Roofing Professionals
Our diverse family consists of only the best roofing crews and individual specialists. Our professional, courteous, and neighborly teams are committed to excellence in their work, making them some of the best roofers in Atlanta. Their attentiveness to detail puts the quality of their jobs among the very best in every aspect of Atlanta roofing. When it comes to the safety and comfort of you and your family, there is no substitute for a crew with the know-how and the ability to complete a quick and top-quality job.
- Our customers need no previous knowledge of roofing, our professionals are willing and able to answer any and all questions you may have, educate you on our wide range of services, and discuss all of your concerns ahead of time!
- Our results speak for themselves, which means you can trust our crews to get the job done on schedule and get it right the first time. One of the things we pride ourselves on is our job completion time, most residential jobs are done under 2 days!
- Once the job is done, there is no hassle with cleanup; our professional roofing crews will discard any waste, debris, and offcuts. We leave your yards looking spotless!
- Qualified, experienced installation and repair crews. Being up to date on the newest roofing practices, materials, and technologies.
- Being adept at installing and repairing with a wide range of material, including metal, slate, shingles, tile, and shake is an industry standard for roofing companies in Atlanta
- Protected and insured for accidents and on-site injuries.
We make no compromises on achieving the highest possible satisfaction of our clients. We take complete pride in our work, down to the smallest detail. Our installation and repair crews have the training and expertise to complete any job — from local to commercial — to the highest standard, making them some of the most skillful roofers in Atlanta. In addition to roof installation, we also offer a range or repair services including gutter maintenance and replacement as well as storm, hail, and wind damage repair.
If requested, our expert Atlanta roofers can also consult you on the best course of action to take when it comes to roof repair vs replacement.
Roof Replacements in Atlanta
A roof replacement takes some planning and preparation both for our customers and Atlanta roofing contractors. Part of the reason our customers are left satisfied is our comprehensive and thorough on-site consultation, complete with explanations about the many services we offer and the attention your roof requires. We will work with you to fit the specific needs of both your budget and the constraints of your residence to deliver optimal results. Our Atlanta roofing specialists work with only the best materials available to ensure that your new roof is as beautiful as it is resilient. Here are some ways you can be sure you are getting the best quality roof replacement service:
- A cohesive and complete assessment by a trained roofing expert from your roofing contractor in Atlanta.
- A comprehensive estimate listing all current services and charges with pricing explicitly shown, as well as any additional costs.
- Dedicated staff and office to address any questions that may arise during the process.
- A thorough inspection of the job site before installation, pinpointing any issues that may arise ahead of time and preparing to meet any special circumstances.
- Precautionary measures taken on-site to ensure no damage to landscape or existing structure elements.
- Removal of all previous material, all the way to the decking.
- Thorough examination and maintenance of damaged or unsatisfactory decking.
- Replacement of underlayment to top quality, breathable material.
- Working with the best quality materials from certified vendors that store it properly prior to deployment.
- Adequate positioning of shingle fasteners (most common cause of leakage/roof failure)
- Accessories matched by quality and color to roofing materials used.
- All chimneys flashed/booted and all roof to wall transitions flashed.
- Proper venting installation to prevent unwanted heat and humidity build up in attic.
- Masking of any replaced/reset siding and gutters with paint.
- Post-job cleanup by your Atlanta roofer (packaging material, offcuts, fallen nails, sawdust, etc.)
- Post-job examination by supervisor to ensure proper installation.
- No upfront costs or payments until the job is done fully and to the customers complete satisfaction.
When should I replace my roof?
Roof replacements, on the other hand, are done when there is extensive damage or if time has taken its toll on the material. Atlanta reroof specialists will check for telltale signs that you need a replacement, which are:
- Worn out — cracking, bare, folding or curled up shingles are clear signs that the material has expired.
- Extensive weather damage (extreme wind, hail)
- Multiple points of leakage through the surface and into the interior.
- When the cost to repair is 50% or more of the cost of a new roof
- Previous installation was handled over 12-15 years ago
- When the roof is unrepairable — poor installation, barren shingles, rot, etc.
Is there no way around replacing my roof?
Materials wear out, especially the ones that take a beating from the weather year in, year out. Atlanta roof repairs are usually very quick and the majority of our estimates don’t require a replacement, but when they do, we will explain exactly why it is necessary, and any other courses of action you may take.
How much will an entire roof replacement set me back?
There are a wide range of factors to consider, key among them being the size of the roof and the quality of the materials used in the installation process. Typical replacements start at $3,500-6,000 and can climb up to over $9,000-10,000 for large jobs and top quality materials.
How much time does a roof replacement take?
The factors of roof size and shape come into play, most roofs take 2-3 days for a smaller residence up to 7 days for larger ones.
Emergency Roof Repairs Atlanta
We are always ready to keep your home in great shape, and are some of the most flexible roofing contractors in Atlanta. We offer emergency Atlanta roof repair services including: wind, hail, and tree damage. We react swiftly during storms to prevent the spread of any roofing damage and deny weather the chance to cause any interior damage.
We value your peace of mind, which is why we are always prepared to evaluate the damage and start repairs as quickly as possible, even helping you work your way through filing a claim. We would like to think this makes us one of the most trustworthy roofing companies in Atlanta.
When should I repair my roof?
Atlanta roofing repair contractors will inspect your roof for damages before giving an estimate. Typically, roof repair is carried out when the overall health of your roof is good except for a few hiccups. These can be:
- A single leaking point.
- Some isolated damage to shingles.
- No older than 12-15 years old depending on material and manufacturer.
The quality and longevity of your roof depends solely on which Atlanta roofing company you hire to do the job. A fully trained, licensed, and insured Atlanta roofing specialist means that you can spend less time worrying about your roof and more time relaxing under it. We are committed to keeping the weather out of your home, and safety in it.
We have decades of experience working with many different techniques, technologies, and materials to ensure that the job gets done right, it gets done fast, and it stays done for a long time. We have extensive background in both residential and commercial roofing in Atlanta, making us flexible to suit the needs of any client. Our priority is making an enduring, high quality roof swiftly. We take pride in our work, meaning that you never have to worry about the state of the roof and gutters of your home or business within our installation warranty period.